One of guy’s major fear is not losing their girlfriend, best friend or anything, but bald head. To several guys, it’s disaster come true. One of major causes of baldness are as follows;
- Hereditary factors,
- Not taking a healthy diet,
- Hormonal changes like overabundance of DHT hormone,
- Excess dandruff,
- Too much stress etc.
Home remedies can be immensely helpful in treating baldness and hair loss at home.
Today on Womenchannel.org, I will be sharing with you, 40 Home remedies to curing Baldness and Bald Batches on the head. Please go through this article carefully.
Home Remedies for Treating Hair Loss and Baldness
1. Regular application of castor oil. Castor oil is an oil which is highly recommended to healing bald patches on the head. The Castor Oil combats hair fall and baldness. It is very good home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally without any side effects.
2. Another Method of treating baldness or bald patches on the head, is by applying a fine paste made from pigeon pea or red gram. It is an effective home remedy in curing hair loss or baldness naturally at home.
3. The 3rd recommended method is massaging the scalp with aloe vera gel or coconut oil. This will help in the prevention of hair loss and helps in growth of new hair naturally. Try this home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss at home.
4. Seeds of lime and black pepper grounded together to make paste works wonder. When applied on a daily basis, this goes a long way in healing the scalp and curing baldness/ hair loss naturally at home. Try this home remedy.
5 Take fenugreek, grind it to make a fine paste, and apply it on the bald patches, and let the hair absorb the paste of fenugreek for one hour or more. Take note that this baldness/hair fall treatment helps in treating hair fall/baldness.
6. Another Home remedy for treating baldness is beetroot leaves. When you mix the beetroot leaves with henna, this goes a long way in curing baldness or hair loss naturally at home.
7. Make a hair pack at home mixing hot olive oil, honey, and one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, and apply it on the scalp 15 minutes before bath everyday. This Hair pack is quite impressive and very effective home remedy in treating hair loss and baldness at home.
8. Take elephant tusk, heat it in a pan, and burn it to ashes, then apply the dust of elephant tusk mixed with pure honey or ghee on the bald patches at night before you sleep, and leave it on overnight. When you wake up in the morning, wash it off completely. This remedy is age old home remedy of curing baldness. Do try this at home for sure and see impressive result.
9. Another wonderful method is using Honey mixed with onion. When you mixed honey with onion, massaged it on the bald patches helps in hair growth. This is a hassle free home remedy for treating baldness / hair fall at home naturally.
10. Another treatment for baldness or bald patches on your head is to take equal amount of camphor and curd, and apply it on the bald patches, and let it dry for 2-3 hours. It is a very effective baldness/hair loss treatment at home for fighting baldness and hair loss.
11. The eleventh method on treating baldness is to take fresh coriander leaves, grind it till it makes a paste. Apply it on the scalp; Fresh coriander leaves is known for it’s effectiveness to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home.
12. Grind liquorice with milk and a pinch of saffron, mixed it together to make a paste, then apply it on the bald patches. This baldness/hair fall treatment promotes hair growth.
13. Another wonderful and powerful remedy for curing bald patches is Juice of spinach and lettuce. When taken orally, it goes a long way in promoting hair growth.
14. Scrub a half of lemon on the bald patches continuously for 1-2 months; this home remedy helps in fighting baldness and hair fall naturally at home.
15 . Coconut oil mixed with lime juice is also an effective way of curing hair loss/baldness.
16. Another wonderful method is the application of coconut milk on the bald patches. This home remedy in treating baldness/ hair loss at home is quite impressive and works magic.
17. The Juice of Indian gooseberry mixed with lime juice in equal amount fosters hair growth..
18. Take note that the oil prepared at home by boiling Indian gooseberry in coconut oil is very easy and effective home remedy for treating hair fall and baldness too.
19. Another recommended cure is to boil 250 grams of mustard oil with 100 grams of henna leaves to make a concoction, which aids in combating hair loss. This method works wonders.
20. Use Amla oil (Indian gooseberry) and mixed it up with lime juice to make a shampoo to treat baldness/hair loss naturally.
21. Mix few drops of kanta-karika juice with honey. Apply it on the scalp to cure baldness/hair loss. This baldness/hair loss treatment must be followed regularly.
22. You can use mixture of both castor oil and almond oil to treat hair loss. Regular use of this home remedy will result in hair growth.
23. You can apply red henna to cure hair loss and have a beautiful hair. Try this home remedy to fight baldness/hair loss at home naturally.
24. Make a concoction of 2 eggs, 2 tea spoons of amla (Indian gooseberry), shikakai (acacia concinna), soap nut (reetha). Massage for 30 minutes on your scalp with this mixture, and wash off with a mild shampoo. You can use this home remedy 3-4 times a week to treat baldness/hair loss.
25. You can use egg yolk with honey as a home remedy to cure hair fall/baldness, and get silky hair.
26. Amla mixed with honey also arrests hair loss.
27. Coconut oil in which a mango has been preserved for one year treats baldness/hair loss. This home remedy stimulates hair follicles to regrow hair.
28. Boil hibiscus in a glass of water, and strain this mixture to apply with lime juice on your bald patches to cure them naturaly at home. You can use this treatment after shampooing your hair.
29. You can rinse your hair with the water in which geranium leaves had been boiled to cure hair fall and baldness naturally at home.
30. Use aloe vera with herbal powder triphala for 3- 6 months on a regular basis to treat baldness/hair loss. Use this baldness/hair loss treatment to fight baldness and hair loss at home naturally.
31. Take 4 parts bhringraj, 3 parts jatamansi, 5 parts dashamoola, and mix them with goat milk to make a solution. This home remedy when taken orally cures hair loss and promotes hair growth.
32 .You can use juice of amaranth to treat baldness/hair loss naturally at home. Many people have benefited from this home remedy.
33. Ash gourd helps in treating baldness problem. Use this baldness/hair fall treatment to deal with falling hair naturally.
34. Curry leaves as a home remedy to treat baldness/hair loss naturally is excellent.
35. Rinse your hair with water in which rosemary leaves had been boiled to get rid of baldness and hair loss. Try this easy baldness and hair fall treatment at home for sure.
36. Take 1/2 cup of olive oil with 1 tea spoon of cumin seeds to rub on your bald patches to treat baldness and hair fall. Try this home remedy.
37. Juice of alfalfa with spinach or coriander taken orally promotes hair growth and treats baldness naturally. You must try this home remedy for beautiful hair.
38. Rinse your hair with apple cider vinegar and sage tea to cure baldness and hair fall naturally at home.
39. You can drink the mixture of banana, honey, yogurt, skimmed milk as a home remedy to fight hair fall and baldness naturally at home.
40. Arnica oil is very helpful for combating hair fall. Arnica oil is extracted from the dried arnica leaves and is full of anti-inflammatory properties.This treatment is very helpful in curing premature graying of hair also.
Remember, all these home remedies listed above are helpful in treating baldness/hair loss, take note that when you follow up on these methods on a regular basis, and with patience, you will get the result you desired. One thing you should know is that baldness or bald patches is something you can’t cured in one day or a month; it takes time in arresting hair fall and stimulate the growth of new hair on bald patches.
Apart from using these home remedies, remember that a nutritious diet plays vital role in the growth of hair. A nutritious diet which I mentioned above as one of the major causes of baldness, is an important role in restoring healthy hair, so take a healthy diet which has plentiful of iron, calcium, protein ,vitamins.
Another important factor you should not overlook, which is a major cause of hair loss is lack of water. Always drink at least 2-3 liters of water daily to combat hair loss naturally and have shiny hair.